Are you an experienced Associate Director who has led and successfully delivered infrastructure projects and is looking for their next challenge?
If so then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is an established, award-winning and professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice that prides itself on a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability. They are looking to expand the infrastructure teams across several of their offices and are seeking a dynamic Associate Director to head up their infrastructure operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and growing these evolving teams.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- Ability to lead and develop the existing infrastructure teams,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham or call 07182 726126 for more details and a confidential chat.