We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading firms of house builders who operate nationally to offer the very highest standards of design and construction for quality and affordable homes.
They are looking for a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer with up to 2 years' post graduate experience to join the team in their Suffolk office on a full time permanent basis.
- An engineering related qualification with a minimum HNC,
- Between 0-2 years' post graduate experience,
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel and Word,
- Knowledge and understanding of Building Regulations Legislation & Health and Safety Regulations,
- A desire to develop engineering and development experience within the housebuilding industry,
- Excellent communication, problem solving and communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat or send him an up to date CV.