Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the Civils team in their central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be required to prepare drainage and road infrastructure designs for residential and commercial developments and should be able to demonstrate that they can take a leading role on projects under the guidance of a Director.
This will initially be on a working from home basis but will eventually move to flexible working with between 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 3 years' post graduate experience,
- Must be technically competent on roads and drainage designs,
- Experience of S278/38 Access Roads/Junctions, Drainage Strategy & SuDs, earthworks analysis (cut/fill), utilities strategy,
- Must have experience with MicroDrainage,
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
There is excellent opportunity for progression for the successful candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.