Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them a CAD Technician to join the infrastructure team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers the opportunity to join an award-winning practice who benefit from a network on national offices and whose projects are varied, to include residential, educational and commercial for both public and private sector clients.
If you have previous experience in a Civils Technician role then our client would like to hear from you. Their ideal candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at detailed design and construction phase.
- Working on a wide range of projects including large data centres,
- Assist with/undertake design and detailing of engineering schemes with a Civils bias,
- Carry our feasibility studies, inspections, surveys and reports whilst assisting Job Managers in managing projects from inception to completion, including obtaining third party approvals, inspecting site works,
- Undertaking contract administrative duties and liaising with clients, other professionals and the general public.
Requirements of the CAD Technician:
- A solid CAD background and strong Civil 3D experience would be a significant advantage,
- Experience of MicroDrainage and/or PDS would be ideal,
- Previous experience in a CAD role within an infrastructure environment,
- Knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice and Design Standards as well as an awareness of relevant health and safety legislation,
- Good numerical and verbal/written communication skills.
The successful CAD Technician will be given a competitive salary along with a supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. You will be given plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
If you would like to know more about this CAD Technician vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.