Infrastructure Design Engineer
£37,000 - £40,000 plus benefits (Including Car Allowance)
Our client pride themselves in being efficient, harnessing innovation, and sharing insights across their teams.
The role involves using your technical abilities and experience to benefit the team in the delivery of aspects of Appraisal, Planning and Detail Design of projects for housing, commercial and industrial developments. This is a career position within a unique and humble business, progression is assured for the right candidates.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- Ideally, 4 years' experience in a similar role,
- Experience with flood risk assessments,
- Ability to produce detailed drawings and calculations to technical approval for adoptable highways and drainage to building control, NHBC, S278, S38, S104, etc.
- Great communication skills to help manage the team, liaise with clients and other external agencies,
- Working use of MicroDrainage, AutoCAD/Autodesk and Civils 3D,
An enthusiastic and personable attitude alongside the passion and the ability to manage your own projects and teams within agreed time scales will win you this role. Please send your updated CV to Jamie Creed for review if this is the opportunity for you.