The opportunity to join the technical office of high quality Structural Steel fabrication company Elland Steel Structures Ltd.
The role would entail managing all design functions for allocated contracts.
Duties will include:
- Attending meetings.
- Working with the drawing office to develop the offsite programme for each contract and phase.
- Liaising with structural engineers\architects\design managers.
- Work within the design budget.
- Undertake design work to specification and agreed standards.
- Check and sign off design work when required.
- Work to company QA procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of design service.
- Maintain great relationships with clients and achieve excellent feedback.
- 10-20 Years Structural Steelwork technical background.
- Familiar with working to the Eurocodes for design.
- Good communicator.
- Deal with technical problems proactively.
- Have some project management skills.