The role offers the opportunity to join our client in their busy office in West London and work on a range of projects which will predominantly include bridges projects. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and strong problem solving abilities.
- A masters first class/2:1 degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Minimum of 2 years of structural design,
- Ambitions to become a Chartered Engineer,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication,
- Good team player.
In return you can expect:
- Full support in your career development
- Competitive starting salary
- Pension scheme.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who will work well within the team and show common sense along with a proactive approach to their tasks. You will work closely with more senior engineers who will mentor you and provide career guidance.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.