We are pleased to be working with an established East Anglian based Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their office in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: schools, large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions & highways Projects range in scale & value up to >£70M.
Location: The office is located on the outskirts of Norwich, only a short drive from the city centre in a picturesque location which is conveniently close to public transport links.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer
- A minimum of 5 years' post-graduation industry experience,
- Previous experience of working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways,
- Familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
- Proficient with MicroDrainage / WinDes, AutoCAD & PDS.
As a Civil Design Engineer your role will be varied as you will run your own projects and will be required to mentor and train more junior members of the team.
This dynamic firm are looking to offer the successful Senior Civil Design Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.