Our client is a growing multidisciplinary consulting engineering fIrm who pride themselves on offering a comprehensive consulting service to the civil engineering and building sectors. They currently have an opening for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team in Ipswich to work on a varied portfolio of design work on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills and experience and will work predominantly on drainage, highways and infrastructure projects. A strong technical background is therefore a must.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally a Chartered engineer,
- At least 5 years UK experience working on similar projects,
- Experience in the use of Microdrainage and ideally Civils 3D,
- A sound understanding of and confidence to apply infrastructure engineering principles,
- A good standard of verbal and written English is essential.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently on projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision but will also be required to work well within a team environment and provide mentoring and training to more junior members of the team.
In return the successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.