We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading firms of house builders who operate nationally to offer the very highest standards of design and construction for quality and affordable homes.
They are looking for a Utilities Coordinator to join the team in their Suffolk office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing external engineering consultants, and utilities companies, as well as Local
Authorities. Previous project management experience and excellent administration skills together with experience in the utilities sector are required in order to lead on all utility matters for a variety of residential projects.
- Obtaining Utility Diversion quotations,
- Obtaining Utility Provision quotations,
- Co-ordinating utility designs,
- Using AutoCAD to produce Utility Service Plans, Duct Crossing Plans and Service Entry Points drawings,
- Controlling the Utility Strategies for the region,
- Organising diversion works,
- Liaisons with internal and external legal teams with regards to agreements, various deeds and land transfers,
- Assisting site teams for the installation of mains and programming of plot connections in line with the Build Programmes.
- An engineering related qualification with a minimum HNC,
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel and Word,
- Full knowledge and understanding of Building Regulations Legislation & Health and Safety Regulations,
- Experience of engineering and development within the housebuilding industry,
- Excellent communication, problem solving and communication skills,
- Good commercial Awareness and negotiation skills,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat or send him an up to date CV.