We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading firms of house builders who operate nationally to offer the very highest standards of design and construction for quality and affordable homes.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Suffolk office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will provide engineering design and maintain technical support across their Sites.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Provide Engineering support and technical guidance for regional site and office based operations,
- Provide Engineering Support in respect of planning applications,
- Provide Engineering Information for land viability purposes,
- Instructing, supervising and monitoring engineering consultants for various surveys and structural /civil engineering designs as required,
- Ensuring compliance with Building Regulations and Statutory Authorities,
- Provide support in relation to demolition, site clearance, road and sewer infrastructure works, utilities, external works and other construction related matters on a variety of residential housing developments.
- An engineering related qualification with a minimum HNC,
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel and Word,
- Full knowledge and understanding of Building Regulations Legislation & Health and Safety Regulations,
- Experience of engineering and development within the housebuilding industry,
- Excellent communication, problem solving and communication skills,
- Good commercial Awareness and negotiation skills,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales.
They are looking for someone with the experience and capabilities to provide technical input to projects ensuring the most efficient, value engineered and technical solutions are delivered.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat or send him an up to date CV.