An opportunity has arisen with one of our key clients who are looking for an experienced Structural Modelling Technician to join their structures team in Central London on a contract basis.
The role offers the opportunity to assist the Project BIM Lead, combining inter-team liaison with technical experience to successfully deliver schemes.
- Work with minimal supervision in defined areas of responsibility;
- Ensure company and/or project specific standards are adhered too and standard methods and procedures are followed;
- Responsibility for checking the quality and accuracy of own and others' work;
- Responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines.
- An industry relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification (professional degree preferred),
- A minimum of 3 years' within the structural engineering sector,
- At least 3 years' of BIM/Revit experience,
- Proficient in the use of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD;
- Self-motivated and actively demonstrates a positive approach towards work.
The successful Structural Modelling Technician will be expected to present a professional and positive attitude and a proactive approach to their work.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.