Our client is a long established, international, multi- disciplinary engineering firm who work with medium to large clients on innovative projects. They are looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join them in their offices in Hemel Hempstead on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes as part of the structural team.
- A relevant qualification (ONC / HNC) in civil engineering / building studies or similar,
- A minimum of 3 years' Industry experience within a similar role,
- Experience of working on building structures projects is essential,
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD & Revit essential,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is an ideal opportunity if you are ambitious & looking to join a highly supportive working environment where you will be pushed to reach your full potential. You will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package and the opportunity to use the sought-after software on live projects.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted & given more details.