Are you eager for an exciting new challenge that will give you the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy with five offices across the UK and with over 180 technical staff?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as our client has asked us to help them find a partner to join their growing practice in Manchester on a full time salaried basis. This Manchester office is currently 10 strong and with space for a total of 20 people this office has exciting plans for continued growth. The successful candidate will therefore have an opportunity for progression to an equity partnership in 3-5 years' time.
You will be self-motivating and proactive and capable of driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership role,
- Ability to develop fee proposals and contract reviews,
- Ability to ensure all client's scope of works are clearly understood by all involved in the project,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent business development skills.
The ideal partner should be able to demonstrate development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures whilst winning work and meeting targets.
A large part of your role will also be to manage a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and a proven experience of having successfully led a team.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent decision-making abilities - we would love to hear from you.