Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created for a talented Senior Structural Engineer to work alongside the team in their Cambridge office on a contract basis.
They are looking for senior engineer to provide full technical design support for arrange of projects including residential, retail and mixed use.
- An MIStructE or MICE degree in Structural or civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Experience of refurbishment & structural modification design, as well as new-build is preferable,
- Must have experience of steel analysis and design,
- Must have very good communication skills and demonstrable report writing skills.
- Able to solve problems, work to agreed deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Able to lead and assist junior Engineers as necessary.
Our client offers agile working and the successful candidate will be able to work from home with a once a fortnight day at the office.
If you are interested in applying for this contract role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.