We have been asked by one of our Suffolk based clients to recruit a Civil Engineer with extensive infrastructure design experience.
You will have worked within a multi-discipline consultancy and have adopted a collaborative team approach to infrastructure projects, achieving successful project delivery within time and budget constraints.
Our client has a strong reputation for offering a first-class service to their clients. They have a number of offices across the East of England and each team delivers seamless project delivery across a diverse sector base.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For more information on this role and our client, please apply or get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.