If you are a highly skilled Associate Structural engineer who is an excellent communicator with the ability to develop relationships with clients and fellow professionals then this could be the role for you.
We are working with a firm of multi-disciplinary consulting engineers who are looking to appoint an Associate Structural Engineer within their Hemel Hempstead office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for residential projects and housing development experience will be essential as will the ability and desire to manage a small team.
Working as part of a growing team of engineers and technicians you will demonstrate a clear and concise knowledge of structural engineering and be capable of immediately integrating into and managing the team.
- A degree in Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution,
- A minimum of 7 years' within a consulting environment,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Conscientious and eager to engage in continued professional development, whilst focusing on the technical side of the role,
- Ability and desire to assist with the training & appraisal of technical staff.
In addition to the above, enthusiasm, energy and a desire to drive your team and the wider business forward will win you this role.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated engineer who would is keen to work for a practice who will recognise and reward hard work and exceptional talent. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120.