Senior Structural Engineer:
£38,000 - £43,000 Plus Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity with a very established client that is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their office based in Bournemouth.
The chosen candidate must be diverse as well as work well within a team. The candidate must be experienced in the use of AutoCAD as well as confident in their abilities across all types of software.
- Chartered or near chartered,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Experience of Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel Timber and Masonry
The successful candidate will be expected to run their projects from inception to completion whilst being able to provide leadership and management to the resources on a project basis. They must also be able to delegate workload and monitor delivery and help train and mentor other team members.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.