We have an exciting opportunity with an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice who pride themselves on a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the existing civil engineering team in their Norwich office which provides highway and drainage infrastructure support for projects primarily within the commercial, industrial, retail, education and residential sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible, under the leadership of an Associate Director, for the internal day-to-day management of small to medium scale projects and the engineering solutions for numerous schemes for clients across these sectors.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- At least 7 years' post graduate 'hands on' design experience.
- Demonstrable technical ability and management experience in estate infrastructure, roads and drainage design and detail,
- Experience of obtaining technical approval of Section (S)38, S104 and S278 applications; flood risk assessments and drainage strategies,
- Good communication, report writing skills,
- Capability with AutoCAD and MicroDrainage are essential,
- Familiarity with design software such as PDS and Civil 3D is highly desirable and development of skills in these will be required and provided, if not already held.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a self-motivated person will have ample opportunity to improve their knowledge, skills, experience and to work with some of the world's greatest businesses across a wide range of industry sectors.
If you would like to apply for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.