Looking to take up a vital role with a renowned consultancy? Our dynamic and talented client is looking for an Assistant Highways Engineer with technical competence in highway engineering to join their team.
The right candidate will work collaboratively with engineers, supporting design elements of a project from initiation through to completion and have experience and knowledge surrounding the design of new highways and maintenance schemes.
This is a chance to assist with the design on a variety of highway projects, helping to solve engineering problems and liaising with others.
- Foundation degree or HND/HNC (engtech would be an advantage)
- Experience in designing elements in accordance with DMRB
- Ability to work within a BIM2 environment
- Experience in highway engineering design for significant maintenance projects
- Willingness to develop team members
- Good technical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail with existing client relationships who is not afraid to challenge decisions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham who will contact suitable candidates with more detail.