We are working with one of our key clients, a leading multi-disciplinary firm, to assist them in their search for a creative & skilled Senior Structural Engineer to join the structural engineering team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is an established & dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who, since their inception over 50 years ago, have rapidly grown with the opening of several offices and now hold a strong industry presence throughout London and the UK.
This post is offering the successful Senior Structural Engineer scope to progress quickly to Associate level and to deputise for the director. In view of this they are looking to appoint an ambitious & confident individual who is willing to come in and drive forward the structures division; taking responsibility for projects being delivered on time & to budget, building up your own team from scratch and being heavily involved in developing the future growth strategy.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Community, Retail, Educational, Healthcare and more.
- A degree in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- a Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE),
- Ideally 7 years' post-graduation experience with a strong level of building structures experience,
- Must be ambitious with the drive to step up into a managerial position,
- Confident enough to work autonomously on building structures projects,
- Willing to drive the division forward including recruiting & growing your team.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer with a passion for building structures to start your own structures division within a reputable consultancy. You will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary & benefits package, and you will also be given the opportunity to take on more responsibility and progress your position within the firm.
If you would like to know more about this Senior Structural Engineer vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.