We are working with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses on both new build and refurbishment projects up to a value of £130m. They have asked us to assist them in their search for an Associate Director who will join their structures team on a full-time permanent basis.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company. The successful candidate will directly assist the Director as their number two and will help to lead a team of 35 people.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Community, Retail, Educational, Healthcare and more.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 10 years' industry experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a friendly working environment. It is also envisaged that due to retirements within 3 years, you will then become Director in charge of the office, with opportunity for equity within a 200 strong company.
To be considered for this role please submit your updated CV to Graham Ventham.