£37k- £40k per annum plus benefits
Our Client is looking for an ambitious Structural Technician that is ready to take the next step in their career. You must have a minimum of 4 years' experience to join the team in their office which, located in Eastbourne.
The successful Structural Technician will be assisting with design solutions for foundations and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from conception to completion in a variety of different sectors.
- Ideally educated to A level standard,
- A keen interest in structures and building design,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in AutoCAD on building structures projects,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail
Predominantly, your responsibilities will be operationally focused on working with the Clients and Design Teams with BIM and AutoCAD and producing working information to dove tail with their structural engineering designs. The role will also require standardising drawing work across the 2D and 3D platform so that their information is up to high quality standards that the Clients expect.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.