An opportunity has arisen to join a progressive and exciting consultancy in Milton Keynes as a Principal Structural Engineer.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Structures team to assist the Associate Director/Director in Management, working on a variety of projects from individual buildings to precincts and cities on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will have the chance to independently manage projects whilst developing a team of engineers and technicians who will work alongside you. This exciting position allows for you to work in a challenging but highly successful environment.
Projects: From residential buildings to superstructure projects, low and medium rise housing, and commercial projects.
Requirements of the Principal Structural Engineer:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Chartered with ICE, or IStructE or equivalent, or progressing towards chartership.
- Experience in the residential market.
- Experience in the design of foundations, masonry, concrete including knowledge of detailing, steel and timber structures to Eurocodes.
What's on offer:
- Flexible and friendly environment to develop your skills.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunities to invest.
- Excellent holiday & bank holidays.
- Option to purchase up to 5 extra days holiday a year.
- Enrol into the company pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you would like further details on how you can be part of this fantastic and dynamic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham