Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Our client pride themselves in pushing boundaries, harnessing innovation and sharing insights across their teams. They are also well known for the way they treat their staff and their clients, creating long lasting solutions to meet the needs of generations to come.
The role involves providing your technical leadership and guidance to a team in the delivery of aspects of Appraisal, Planning and Detail Design of projects for housing, commercial and industrial developments. This is a career position within a dynamic and skilled business, progression is assured for the right candidate.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- Ideally, 5 years' experience in a similar role,
- Experience with flood risk assessments,
- Ability to produce detailed drawings and calculations to technical approval for adoptable highways and drainage to building control, NHBC, S278, S38, S104, etc.
- Great communication skills to help manage the team, liaise with clients and other external agencies,
- Working use of MicroDrainage, AutoCAD/Autodesk and Civils 3D,
An enthusiastic and personable attitude alongside the desire and the ability to manage your own projects and teams within agreed time scales will win you this role. Please send your updated CV to Jamie Creed for review if this is the opportunity for you.