Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and award-winning company?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established company with a proven track record in residential development They have asked us to help them find a Technical Manager to join them at their offices in Stevenage
Reporting to the Technical Director the successful candidate will manage allocated development areas to ensure the production of commercially viable engineering and architectural designs.
- A minimum of HNC qualification (Degree preferred) in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A minimum of 5 years' post qualification technical experience,
- Experience of working for consultants, house builders, developers or contractors,
- A good working knowledge of technical matters related to all aspects of mixed-use development and the development process,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Self-motivated and able to work independently when required.
Ultimately, they are looking for someone with the experience and capabilities to provide technical input to projects ensuring the most efficient, value engineered and technical solutions are delivered.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.