Our client is a highly successful International Consultancy based in Central London whose workload is expanding due to continuing successful project delivery and an excellent reputation.
As a result of this success they are looking to recruit an Associate Structural Engineer to join their growing team.
This company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Training & mentoring of junior engineers & technicians.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE,
- A minimum of 10 years' industry experience,
- Previous experience of running a team,
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professional by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.