Are you ready to take the next step in your career at a senior level? Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in Norwich, are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their busy team
Projects: Residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail.
- Produce drawing and design information at various stages of a project from the preliminary stages to tender and the construction stage,
- Design of foul and surface water drainage and attenuation systems including a knowledge of sustainable drainage systems,
- Produce FRA reports and drainage strategies,
- Co-ordinate information with the relevant third party (i.e architects, mechanical engineers, surveyors, members of the design team).
- Assist in negotiation of technical approvals,
- To support the existing Civil Engineering team and assist with their continued growth,
- Communicate throughout the stages of a project with Engineers and the team leader when required,
- Attend meetings and site visits on occasions when necessary,
- To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be expected.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience, working towards Chartered status,
- Autocad, WinDes Microdrainage design experience essential,
- Highly computer literate,
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT,
- Good written English
- Working knowledge of planning procedures, Section 38, 278, 104 and 106 Legal Agreements and CDM Regulations
- Infrastructure engineering design experience including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and ground modelling.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.