Conrad Consulting is supporting a local Engineering Consultant in the Dundee area as they look to appoint a graduate Structural Engineer to their building structures team.
To be considered for this role you must be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Offer both Civil and Structural services from their Dundee office
- Portfolio includes building structures from a variety of sectors including commercial, residential, industrial, and more
- Have a successful Graduate Training Scheme in place
- Can offer you the opportunity to progress your career
- Offer great pay and benefits in comparison to others in the local area
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- You could be a fresh Graduate or have up to 3 years experience
- Have a passion for building structures
- Keen to work towards Chartership in the future
- Good communication skills and strong team player
- Collaborative thinker with a pragmatic outlook
- £24,000 TO £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 5% company pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply attaching an updated CV and await contact from Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office who is managing this opportunity.