Our client, a highly successful multi-discipline consultancy is seeking a confident and ambitious Structural Revit Technician and assist with the increasing workload within their Hemel Hempstead office.
You will learn to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes and will be supervised under the guidance of a Senior Technician to draw and detail a wide variety of projects as part of a structural team. Although a technician with revit experience would be ideal our client would consider more junior candidates who require revit training.
- Ideally educated to A level standard,
- A keen interest in structures & specifically building design,
- Ideally a minimum of 2 year's revit experience,
- Experience in Revit is not essential as full training will be given,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail.
This role will allow the technician to learn to develop their drawing and detailing skills whilst learning to use Revit on the majority of their projects.
Apply now for a fantastic chance to join a well-established practice by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.