If you are a skilled Infrastructure engineer who is an excellent communicator with the ability to develop relationships with clients and fellow professionals then this could be the role for you.
We are working with a firm of multi-disciplinary consulting engineers who are looking to appoint an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Swindon office on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the successful technical and commercial execution of project work and will work as part of a growing team of engineers and technicians. You will demonstrate a clear and concise knowledge of civil engineering and be capable of immediately integrating into the team.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, or alternative equivalent practical experience,
- A near Chartered or Incorporated Engineer, Member of ICE or other relevant institution,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a consulting environment,
- Knowledge of UK structural engineering design standards and Eurocodes,
- Proven ability in engineering design & reporting,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Full UK driving licence.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated engineer who would is keen to work for a practice who will recognise and reward hard work and exceptional talent and has the added benefit of encouraging an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120.