Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Senior Technician to join the infrastructure team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers the opportunity to join an award-winning practice who benefit from a network on national offices and whose projects are varied, to include residential, educational and commercial for both public and private sector clients.
If you have previous experience in a Civils Technician role then our client would like to hear from you. Their ideal candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at detailed design and construction phase. You will understand the importance of providing cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints.
- Undertake design and detailing of civil and structural engineering schemes,
- Carry out site visits and surveys to collect information to prepare the engineering schemes,
- Use engineering software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civil3D to prepare and present information.
Requirements of the Civil Technician:
- An HND or similar in Civil Engineering,
- Significant experience of carrying out designs of drainage and other civil engineering works,
- A high level of competency using software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civil3D.
The successful Senior Civils Technician will be given a competitive salary along with a supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. You will be given plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this Civil Technician vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.