An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our key clients who are looking for an experienced Structural Modelling Technician to join their structures team in Central London.
The role offers the opportunity to assist the Project BIM Lead, combining inter-team liaison with your technical experience to successfully deliver schemes.
- Work with minimal supervision in defined areas of responsibility;
- Ensure company and/or project specific standards are adhered too and standard methods and procedures are followed;
- Responsibility for checking the quality and accuracy of own and others' work;
- Responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines;
- Representing the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings.
- An industry relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification (professional degree preferred),
- A minimum of 3 years' within the structural engineering sector,
- At least 3 years' of BIM/Revit experience,
- Proficient in the use of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD;
- A desire to learn and a willingness to adapt;
- Self-motivated and actively demonstrates a positive approach towards work.
You will be responsible for checking quality and accuracy of the work produced by more junior members of the team, ensuring schemes are delivered within tight deadlines.
The successful Structural Modelling Technician will be expected to present a professional and positive attitude and a proactive approach to their work and evidence a desire to succeed.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.