We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, who have a vacancy available in their London office for a Project Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for focusing on making a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their portfolio of infrastructure projects which ranges from student accommodation, residential developments, commercial premises and educational buildings.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in below ground drainage (including Section 104) and standard road design (including Section 38/278) and should also be experienced in preparing flood risk assessments and drainage assessments.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in highways and drainage works in UK,
- Competent in storm and foul water drainage network design using WinDes design software,
- Ideally experienced in using computer modelling packages such as WinDES, AutoCAD and Civil 3D (or similar packages).
- Conversant with highway layouts (vertical and horizontal alignments),
- Competent in using AutoCAD and Autotrack for general civil engineering and building projects; preferably using Civil 3D,
- Experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage and successful adoption under section 38/278, section 104,
- Knowledge of and design capability for SuDS systems,
- Knowledge of Civil 3D ground modelling system and experience in Flood Risk Assessments and drainage strategies,
- Experience of preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations, drawings, reports and contract documents;
- Accustomed to work on site such as inspections and contract supervision.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.