Civil Technician (Rail)
£33k - £38k per annum plus benefits
Our client is a large Civil engineering consultancy who, due to their continued success currently have an influx of rail infrastructure projects. They are looking to find a motivated and enthusiastic Civil Design Technician with a history of working on Rail projects. This role is based in their Hampshire office and is a full-time permanent role.
The successful candidate will be working with an experienced team of technicians and this exciting opportunity also offers the successful candidate the chance to progress to associate level.
You will understand the importance of cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Technician:
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 3 years' solid experience on infrastructure development projects,
- An excellent understanding of AutoCAD and Site 3D,
- A good understanding of Microdrainage or flow would be ideal but is not essential as training will be given,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Civil Design Technician role and would like to be considered, please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed for more details.