Our client is an award-winning London based engineering practice that specialises in structural & technical design.
They currently have a vacancy for a talented Senior Structural Revit Technician to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working on current projects ranging from new build to remodelling / refurbishment of existing premises/ buildings for a variety of sectors.
Projects - include industrial, commercial, residential and refurbishment work including façade repair work.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Previous experience of working on buildings structure projects in the UK,
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software,
- Experience of a range of building projects,
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use.
On offer for the Senior Structural Technician:
- Salary up to £50k per annum
- Benefits include - contributory pension, life assurance, personal accident insurance
- 23 days annual leave with ability to buy up to 5 extra days
- Subsidised social activities
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.