Graduate Structural Engineer
£26k - £30k plus benefits
Due to an increased workload, our clients are looking for an ambitious Structural Engineer with at least two years' experience to join their office in Leeds. They will become part of an experienced, fast growing team who can really help the candidate make a difference, develop, learn a great deal, and have client contact and responsibilities that you would not find anywhere else.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
You will have a strong desire to succeed and expand your knowledge of buildings structures design in. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects. If this sounds like the role for you, then please submit your CV to Jamie Creed for consideration.