SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER AND GRADUATE ENGINEERS
Civil & Structural Engineering Ltd (CSE) is a Caribbean based consulting engineering company with an expanding workload across the region, ranging from commercial to custom residential to industrial projects. Our main design office is based in the Turks and Caicos Islands and we have a satellite office in the British Virgin Islands.
We are currently looking for a motivated Senior Structural Engineer, and two Graduate Engineers to join our team. You will be working on a variety of prestigious projects in some of the most exclusive locations. The successful applicant will be offered a competitive tax-free salary, commensurate with your experience level.
What do we need from you?
The suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from a reputable university.
- Appropriate membership of Institution of Structural Engineers
- Experience in reinforced concrete, steel and timber design.
- Experience in the design of Civil engineering works is also a bonus, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to liaise with other consultants and our clients.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work with motivation to achieve deadlines and to ensure a high quality of work.
- Knowledge of design software (TEDDS and CADS RC or similar is preferred).
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or REVIT.
- Desire to live in, and enjoy the Caribbean.
The Senior Engineer Candidate will also possess:
- Chartered membership of the Institution of Structural Engineers (UK)
- 7+ years of professional design experience in a structural engineering consultancy.
- Experience in leading a design team.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org