£30k - £35k Salary plus benefits.
Our client is an established, award-winning multi-disciplinary engineering practice who pride themselves on a passion for excellence, innovation, and environmental sustainability. They are currently on the lookout for a Civil Engineer to join the existing civil engineering team in their Bristol.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- At least 3 years' postgraduate design experience,
- proficient technical ability and management experience in estate infrastructure, roads and drainage design and detail,
- Experience of obtaining technical approval of Section (S)38, S104 and S278 applications; flood risk assessments and drainage strategies,
- Good communication, report writing skills,
- Capability with AutoCAD and MicroDrainage are essential,
Familiarity with design software such as PDS and Civil 3D is highly desirable and development of skills in these will be required and provided, if not already held. If you would like to apply for this role please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed