If you consider yourself to be an ambitious and motivated Senior Civil Engineer with a CV to prove it - we would like to hear from you!
Our client, a national name in engineering excellence is seeking a talented Senior Civil engineer to join the infrastructure team in their Sevenoaks office. Candidates will have at least 5 years' experience with particular interest in drainage and hardstanding on built environment schemes.
Projects include: Residential, education and other site development schemes.
- A degree in Civil engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' previous UK experience,
- A significant level of roads & drainage design experience,
- Proficient in the use of Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Confident client-facing and communication skills,
- Ability & willingness to mentor other team members.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful firm, who have a first class reputation in the industry.
For more details and an opportunity to be considered for this role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.