We are working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Cambridge with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
Their busy and growing team have an exciting opening for a Structural Engineer with at least 3 years' experience of working on buildings structures. The successful engineer will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: This firm covers a wide range of building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- 3 to 4 years' experience designing buildings using Eurocodes,
- Experience in the residential, higher education and research sector
- Experience designing using concrete, steel, masonry and timber,
- Experience using the following structural analysis software: ROBOT, TEKLA, Tedds, Etabs (not essential) and Autodesk BIM 360 docs,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Good client liaison skills.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.