Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark within a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as we are helping our client to find an experienced Senior Transport Planner / Modeller to join their growing practice in Surrey on a full time permanent basis as they contend with a busy workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Transport Planner,
- Experience of travel planning, masterplanning, road collision analysis and public transport strategies,
- Ability to produce Transport Assessments, Statements and Plans independently,
- Significant experience in TRICS database and matrix creation for traffic distribution purposes,
- Junction capacity analysis (Junctions 9 & LinSig),
- Conversant with highway layouts and design (horizontal and vertical alignment) and understanding the Road Safety Audit process and mechanisms for delivering highway works
- Competent in using AutoCAD/AutoTRACK
The successful Senior Transport Planner/ Modeller will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.