£40,000k - £45,000k plus benefits
Our client is on the lookout for a motivated Structural Engineer to join and assist in dealing with an increased workload.
The lucky candidate will have the opportunity to practise many fields of Structural Engineering in an experienced environment, working on interesting projects from inception to completion.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience on structural projects,
- Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, Masterseries, TEDDS
- Be a strong communicator,
- Have a car and full driving license.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.