If you consider yourself to be a first class Senior Structural engineer with a CV to prove it - we would like to hear from you!
Our client, an established & award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK is seeking high calibre candidates for the Senior Structural engineer vacancy in their central London office. The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of exciting and challenging projects and will be experienced in the design of new buildings as well as appraising and working on designs for existing building refurbishment / remodelling projects.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Chartered within ICE or IStructE or near chartered,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Ability and experience in taking responsibility for projects,
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Tekla and Autodesk REVIT (further training will be given),
- Confident client-facing and communication skills,
- Report writing skills.
An in-depth knowledge of the building process is vital as the successful Chartered / Senior Structural Engineer will work on schemes the construction from concept to completion. Excellent communication skills are therefore a must, as you will be going out to meet clients, attend site meetings and dealing with other teams.
Your knowledge, motivation and initiative will win you this role.
To discuss this Senior Structural engineer role in detail please get in touch with Graham Ventham.