Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who provide engineering services across a range of sectors including civil, structural, transportation, geo-technicial and environmental.
They have an opportunity for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Derby and assist them with meeting demanding schedules on challenging projects. The ideal candidate will need to be self-reliant and experienced in civil engineering design for adoptable and private roads and sewers.
As an Associate Infrastructure Engineer you will be driven & charismatic individual who will be required to maintain & strengthen existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company. You will also play a role in leading and developing the team.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 8 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Used to working with Microdrainage and PDS design programmes,
- Able to produce detailed designs in AutoCAD for S38, S278 and S104 works for private levels and private drainage,
- Previous experience of leading & motivating people.
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role. This is a varied role requiring and adaptable engineer with a positive attitude.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.