Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as we are helping our client to find an experienced Senior Transport Planner to join their growing practice a full time permanent basis as they contend with a busy workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- 4-5 years' experience as a Transport Planner,
- Experience in preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans,
- Experience in creating gravity models and using junction modelling software such as Junctions 9 and LINSIG,
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident attending client and site meetings
- Able to manage own projects.
The successful Senior Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.