Are you an experienced Associate Civil Engineer who has successfully led and delivered infrastructures projects and is looking to progress within one of the UK's leading independent consultancy's?
If you can answer yes to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for an Associate Civil Engineer to play a leading role in the infrastructure team within their London office.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to maintain & strengthen existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in busy Central London.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.