Would you welcome the opportunity to work with a team of talented specialists within a highly successful award-winning firm with offices world-wide?
Our client, an international multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to grow the team in their London office and appoint a Senior Bridge Engineer to join their bridges team on a full-time permanent basis to assist with their expanding workload.
The successful Senior Bridge Engineer will work on a wide range of interesting projects and this role will offer great opportunity for rapid development.
Projects: notably bridges, geotechnical, highways, ports and maritime, rail systems and tunnels.
- Undertake & lead assignments in the UK and overseas,
- Assist and support the development and maintenance of a high level of technical capability to deliver the services,
- Deliver engineering solutions and report results to line managers and clients,
- Undertake structural design and analysis using high-end analysis and design software across a broad range of bridge structural types, including long span bridges and using various international standards,
- Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Must be a Chartered Engineer [C.Eng, MICE, IStructE] through a recognised institution,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Working knowledge of structural processes and design, with a particular emphasis on data interpretation, design & analysis, construction and advanced numerical modelling,
- Structural design experience including foundations, retaining structures, bridges, marine structures, jetties etc.
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes and other national and international industry standards, contracts, methodologies and procedures,
- Experience of computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in common materials i.e. steel, concrete, composite,
- Experience should include large scale (c.£100m+), high profile infrastructure projects, for a range of UK and international Clients in various construction markets,
- Knowledge and experience in structural analysis/finite element software e.g. LUSAS, MasterFrame, RM Bridge, SAM (Autodesk Structural Bridge Design),
- A flexible approach to travel is essential as part of this role.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & internationally.
The successful Senior Bridge Engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression.
If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.