Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£40k - £45k per annum plus benefits
We are working with a large, established engineering consultancy who are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the dynamic and innovative team in their Leeds office on a full-time permanent basis.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs, producing technical design information, drawings and specification and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- A strong background in flood risk and roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties.
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step.
The successful Senior Infrastructure engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package as well as working alongside some of the most experienced of civil engineers & technicians. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jamie Creed for more details.