Our client is an established firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive engineering expertise.
They currently have a vacancy available for a Structural Revit Technician to join their office in Central London on a full-time permanent basis. Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft Teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team there with the option to work from home for 2/3 days a week.
You will work on a range of projects, including: Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
Requirements & Duties:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working on building structures,
- Buildings Structures experience should include structural steel and RC detailing,
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects
- First rate Revit & AutoCAD skills,
- An opportunity to train on Dynamo,
- Assist with the development & implementation of drawing office standards.
The successful Senior Structural Revit Technician will be responsible for the quality of all documentation on projects undertaken.
If you feel you would perform well in the role of Senior Structural Revit Technician for this firm, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.